Waxing is the most common form of hair removal found in most spas. Its popularity has rapidly increased over the years. Clients have professed it to be the best form of hair growth maintenance. Our estheticians will make sure unwanted hairs be removed gently, easily and effectively with excellent results. An appropriate type of wax is chosen depending on type and location of unwanted hair. Wax is applied warm, removed gently and leaves your face, body, arms and legs smooth and silky. For full list of services, click here.
Clean up that unibrow or shape those beautiful eyes.
Hair is removed from your upper lip.
Hair is removed from your chin.
Your brows, lip, chin & cheeks are waxed to a smooth softness. This treatment is ideal for those who have stray hairs or patches growing in unpredictable patterns.
Underarm waxing removes the entire hair and it will take up to three weeks for it to grow back. Waxing makes hair that grows back feel softer than ever.
Basic hair removal to the bikini area, natural shaped with edges tidied.
Everything from tips of toes to tops of thighs. Show off your flawless legs with our waxing service designed to smooth and remove stubborn leg hair from the ankle to the upper thigh
Wax to just above the knees. Waxing is the longest-lasting temporary hair removal technique available. When wax is warm, it enters the follicle, allowing the hair to be pulled out from the root. Hair grows back in 3 to 6 weeks.
Bare those arms, with our waxing service designed to smooth and remove unwanted hair from your wrist to shoulder
Bare those arms, with our waxing service designed to smooth and remove unwanted hair from your wrist to elbow.
Full Back Wax:
We’re bringing sexy back, with our waxing service designed to smooth and remove any unwanted back hair.
FAQ About Waxing
What are the benefits of waxing?
- Slow hair regrowth compared to shaving and depilatory creams, plus, the more often you have it done the slower the hairs regrow between every treatment. (Hair regrowth starts to show after two weeks when you first begin having waxing, but after a year the regrowth may be 6-8 weeks).
- No shadowy black spots on the skin were the hair is starting to regrow
- Smooth and soft finish.
- Fast removal.
- Hairs grow back finer the more you have the treatment.
- No more cutting yourself and getting scabs!
Before getting waxed:
- For body waxing, it is highly recommended that the hair be ¼ inch long. Approximately 3 weeks worth of growth. You will have the most effective wax if you wait this long because every hair is in different growth stages. From there, depending on hair growth rate, 4-6 weeks is recommended for your following wax.
- 2-3 weeks is the most effective facial waxing span of time. (But everyone is different.)
- Lightly exfoliate skin a day before waxing.
- On day of waxing, refrain from using lotion or greasy oils from areas that you want waxed.
- Some clients take ibuprofen to reduce sensitivity and inflammation 30 min before their appointment.
After getting waxed:
- Avoid sun exposure or beds for 24 hours.
- If you tend to be really sensitive avoid chlorinated water. Chlorine will dry out and irritate skin.
- 48 hrs after waxing, start lightly exfoliating area. Waxing pulls hair out by the root so when it grows back it grows in finer and if you have dead skin blocking hair and it will cause ingrown.
- Moisturize area, stay away from scented lotions.
- If you are still feeling irritated later in the day, apply hydrocortisone to area.